After some serious brainstorming, we put our heads together as a team and agreed we would use these 5 rules to help us do the best job possible for our Tenants. We hope you find them useful and can use them in your own business.
- Be Absolutely Dedicated. If you are fortunate enough to work every day and enjoy what you do, results become of a higher quality. Remember all of the things you created with love and how it made the world a better place.
- Speed is Critical but Doing Things Right is More Important. Sometimes taking more time to do it correctly is required. If you can do both, there is no limit to the levels of success achieved.
- There is Always a Solution. Try to take care of small problems quickly and make sure to analyze significant issues from every angle. The trick is figuring out which problem is a one and what is a ten on the standard scale.
- Smiles are Worth Their Weight in Gold. Be genuinely interested in being more helpful. Greet everyone with a friendly smile and take the time to listen to what they have to say.
- Everyone Has a Unique Perspective. Taking the time to listen to customers pays huge dividends. The results are client-specific solutions.